Monday, February 1, 2010

Distant lights

Gradually dark days down, bit by bit. Distant bright light gradually up is 1.1 points. The number of days, I stare out the window, there will always see the distance the familiar windows and familiar light. I do not know how much hidden story window, will not have a story like me. When I was in the lonely quiet reverie, like to quietly thoughts tentacles stretch far away ... ... I know the distance is also a familiar windows and window lighting inside ... ... I sat in the quiet house, looking out the window lights miss you! If it is not you worried about, I would not have such a calm frame of mind, able to endure loneliness and wonderment. The dark night, the lights that really light, multi-open window of heart like you. Great friends with you, except a bit in love, but also a little more sad. In my mind, you are my friend, lover, confidante. Although this life not as a companion, but I can own your life with your bright smile for every one, every one warm words. Perhaps this earth a lot of things, precisely because it no choice but to beautiful! More dark days, and the distance the light is still 1.1 points.