Thursday, March 4, 2010

Goldilocks and the Three Bears

“Mama, that bottle of soda pop was gorgeous. I just love it. Surely, my discomfort by the weather has been minimized!” The baby bear cheered to his parents on their way home. “polo shirts, the wonton is ready and placed there, let’s be quick!” Mama bear still could not forget her so-called mighty productions.
The three bears had finally come to their home that they had left for a long time. Once stepped into the cottage, the ralph lauren polo shirts of wonton astonished them all. “Who touched my wonton?” The papa bear howled first, being very upset and unpleasant. “Who moved my wonton?” The mama bear yelled even louder as if she could not face her mighty production had been destroyed. “Who touched, moved my wonton also ate it!” The baby bear cried, as he was the unluckiest cheap ralph lauren polo shirts.
They took their pace to the second floor. The papa bear, seemingly experiencing another shock, blustered out: “Who? Who did this? Gee, someone had moved my skeletal stool!” “Someone touched my stool, too!” The mama bear surely shared pain with her husband. “Someone moved, touched my stool also crushed it!” The baby bear who could not help but stand there could hardly believe it while his parents were rushing to the third floor to see if anything happened up there.